Leighton Soft Play
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF HIRE
It is the responsibility of the customer (hirer) to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the equipment. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
Please note temporary additions to our Terms and Conditions due to CV-19.
LSP will not be able to hire to you if anyone who will be using the equipment is showing, or in the 14 days before the party, has shown any signs of the coronavirus.
We will only hire to secure back gardens of houses and only members (e.g. children) of that SINGLE household are allowed on our equipment. Under no circumstances must you invite other family members not living with you or neighbours, friends etc round to play on our equipment.
Please respect social distancing of at least 2 metres at all times whilst we are at your property
Only private parties for you and your family in the SAME household are allowed.
1) This unit has an age limit of 10 years. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment.
2) No food or drinks to be consumed on the equipment.
3) All shoes, badges and jewellery (large earrings, necklaces etc.) MUST be removed. It is recommended that glasses are also removed.
4) No face-paints, party-poppers, coloured streamers or "silly string" must be used near or on the equipment.
5) No smoking near the equipment.
6) Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
7) A responsible adult must supervise the equipment at all times.
8) Ensure that the equipment is not overcrowded, and limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using it. If the children are colliding into each other then it is too crowded.
9) Try to avoid large children and small children from using the bouncy castle at the same time.
10) If the inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains.
11) Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step. The step is there to help users get on and off.
12) Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the inflatable.
13) Do not allow users to be on the inflatable during inflation or deflation.
14) In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling can be dried with a towel. A small picnic table placed over the blower, will help prevent rain-water being sucked into the blower, and then into the inflatable.
15) In the event that the inflatable blower overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, and then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, or there is a power cut, inform us immediately.
16) Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times.
17) If you are unsure about anything, please contact us.